Saturday, August 22, 2015

Character creation

Here is where you can discuss what sort of characters you want to play.  Don't worry about backstory and all; we'll do full character introductions at our first session, scheduled for Sept. 13, 2015. 

On a site-management note, if you have a Google e-mail address that I know about, I've added you as an author to the blog, so you can add new posts.

8 comments:

  1. Well we've spent that last few days brainstorming and rounding out the characters, so Jackie and I have decided what we are going to play. I'm creating an Orc Sorcerer and Jackie will be playing an Orc Rogue (But not that kind of Rogue). We've pretty much got them stat'ed, and we're just rounding out the flavor at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie looks like she's building a hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am building an Orc Hunter! The smashing things with a big stick type Hunter, not the kind with a bow and arrow. S/he is well rounded stat wise. Still working on my flavor as well, and deciding on an animal companion. It is a bodyguard so he can have ferocity too... But I don't know if I'm going to make it infernal or what species.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I ask for a ruling on hobgoblins? I am fine with it going either way. I kind of liked the flavor synergies of a hobgoblin whip warpriest of Moloch who thought he was delivering slaves from Molthune, but his boss used the venture to betray him by including him in the purchase order. If the ruling is against hobgoblins, then I am thinking wild-shape focused druid who is an aspiring "shaman" of Nulgreth, and who uses every conceivable excuse to shout "blood for the blood god!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imma say no to the hobgoblin, though I love the character idea. I'm worried about how the discrepancy in base stats will affect balance; the orcs are already gimped against the humans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally fair. Wild shape Druid for me then I think--should be lots of fun. Stacey tells me she is looking at a fighty oracle with the battle mystery. --this is Matt posting as Stacey--

    ReplyDelete
  7. After consulting the new Dirty Tactics Toolbox I have switched from Druid to Brawler. Stacey has her Battle Oracle all set. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estupendo. I'm looking forward to seeing your dirty tricks.

      Delete