Thursday, September 17, 2015

News and dates

News: Check the "Party Lootz" page for, er, party lootz.

Dates: Our regular scheduled date to play again is Sunday, Sept. 27.  That won't work on account of GrandCon.  As near as I can figure, Sundays are the only day we can all begin playing before 8 PM.  Maybe Fridays on the same week, too; I don't remember.  Scenario 2 won't be ready for prime time by this weekend.  So I suggest we just scrub it on the 27th and start again on Oct. 11.

Parameters I know about: 

-I can't stay up past 11 on a school night, and I don't like staying up past 10.  I know Carrie and Stacy feel the same way, and although Jim has the stamina of a game-playing automaton built by a mad genius in an 18th century Austrian monastery, he should probably sleep occasionally, too.
-Bill has every other weekend off.  It's Thursday through Sunday.  Jackie could theoretically play without him on the on weekends, but I don't know if she would, and transportation would need to be addressed.
-Matt has Wednesdays and Sundays off.  His own home game runs until 5:00 +- 5 minutes on  Sundays.
-PFS is every other Saturday.  We like doing that and would be loathe to quit to do a home campaign, but we caould occasionally.
-We like Core Sundays, too, which are once a month.

This doesn't seem to leave us a lot of wiggle room for changing dates, but if someone sees something I don't I'm more than happy to listen.  Also, if you have any other scheduling issues I haven't talked about, feel free to mention them.

2 comments:

  1. October the 11th works for me. On the 18th I'm probably going up to Ithaca to finish off the Eyes of the Ten run for Eric's group. October 25 could be a Core Sunday at D&W, but I would be willing to delay scheduling it until we decide what we want to do with John's game-- I could schedule a 10-3 game at D&W on the 25th, which still leaves us free to play at John & Carrie's at 6pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete